Saturday, February 05, 2011

Fooling Around With The New Camera

I was bothering everyone in the kitchen the other morning, taking random shots before service of anyone and anything.  Hey, I've got to figure out this camera, don't I?  Some of my subjects were pretty good hams, others just paid no attention (and wished I would go away).   The camera  is working out so far, although I wish it would offer some leeway with  depth of field.

Angie cuts out the brownies, while Sean squeezes lemons behind her.

Brittany ignores me as she readies her station for service.

Nicole forces Katie to look at the camera.

LeVonte tries to ignore me.

Marlena and Kevin discuss the pasta dish she made for him to taste.

A line of lunch plates ready to go out to the dining room.

One of our newest customers, Mackie Zierfuss, with her momma Erin (right) and Auntie Jen.  Not sure what that reaction is to the wine glass, but she sure was a trooper about the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment